Vladimir Borisov

I was referred to THNK by Sina Farzaneh.

First time I came to the Netherlands as an international student in 1999 and fell in love with the country. I returned to Russia with new energy and ideas. Since then, I have launched 11 companies: one company that I am currently running, three of which I sold with a surplus, four companies gave me good experience and +/-0$ and three companies brought losses.

I've been living in Amsterdam since January 2017. I attend the  comedy improvisation course, which gives me much more than just a sense of humor. I, also, do a course in Dutch history, as history is my hobby. is a word of mouth marketing agency & IT platform and conduct business in more than 20 countries and has clients such as  L'Oreal, SCA, InBev, P&G, Colgate-Palmolive and J&J.  International business is so exciting because I can travel, learn new cultures and get new challenges from local features.

My main value is freedom, and I provide my vision to business, company, team. I know that everyone can work in a company with a real feeling of freedom and conduct business with joy and fun. I would like to share my ideas and experience with other entrepreneurs and those who are thinking of starting a business or changing their usual way of working.