Partner Program: Leading Future Tech
The Leading Future Tech Program helps executives analyze global technology trends and how they affect industry & sector development.
Delivered in partnership with the Dubai Future Foundation at the Dubai Future Academy, this program offers participants insight into a wide range of emerging trends from artificial intelligence and robotics to synthetic biology, supporting executives to develop their own strategy and leadership in response to the latest technological developments.
Position yourself at the cutting edge of technological change and learn to lead the future with confidence
Take part in interactive workshops and experiences that build true understanding
Get hands-on experience with global experts to translate foresight into action for your organization
Build your network, learning from peers in your own sector and across industries
Develop Your Leadership Capabilities
Learn to Lead Change in Your Organization
- Seek inspiration broadly: tease out new insights from weak signals, chance encounters and diverse fields, to unearth opportunity
- Master ambiguity: work through contradicting signals, lack of clarity and multiple perspectives
- Take a contrarian stance: purposefully challenge existing norms and conventional boundaries to provide an original point of view
- Think big and beautiful: envisioning compelling and tangible solutions to users needs that create a better world
- Develop creative solutions: build ideas that surprise with their elegance, simplicity and effectiveness
- Optimize for shared value: improve the planet or bettering peoples’ lives with sustainable economic returns
Build your tech know-how
Understand and Experience New Technologies
What you'll take away
Explain the foundations that create technological change
Analyze the drivers of technology growth
Understand how new technologies can benefit your industry
Develop a roadmap to embrace new technologies in your own organization
Lead technological change with confidence, evaluating technology projects and proposals
Inspire your organization to adopt new technologies
Embrace ambiguity, working through contradicting signals and complexity
Develop your unique point of view, purposefully challenging existing ideas and conventional boundaries
Envision compelling and tangible solutions to user needs
Build creative ideas that surprise with their elegance, simplicity and effectiveness
Who Should Join
This four-day intensive program is designed for leaders with a passion for innovation and the drive to lead and shape groundbreaking innovation within their organization, whether in the government or private sector.
This program is ideal for Senior Managers, Department Heads, Executive Directors, and CEOs.
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Open to public and private sector
- Bachelor degree
- Minimum 5+ years work experience
There are a limited number of places available. Sign up early to avoid disappointment.